Kaspersky is also among the better known suppliers of pc Security program. Its many different services and products for home users consist of basic virus protection along with much more higher level apps which have protection against malicious e mails, malicious applications and identity theft. Remove Kaspersky from the computer using the normal Windows computer software removal procedure or with the Kaspersky Removal Tool.
- Right-click that the”K” icon from the Windows Task Bar, And then choose”Exit.”
- Right-click a vacant place on the Start display, after which See”All Programs.”
- Click”Kaspersky Anti Virus” Accompanied closely by “Uninstall” in the base of the window.
- Click on the Checkbox beside each thing that you wish to store. If you have no some info that is uninstalled in your own computer system, you can’t choose the Quarantine Files option.
- Click”Next” accompanied closely by”Remove”
- Or click”No more” to restart after.
How to Uninstall Kaspersky Completely
- Download the kavremvr utility;
- Run the document and then accept that the License Agreement;
- Enter the confirmation code and Choose the item to be Deleted;
- Click Publish and Await the elimination process to finish;
- Reboot the PC.
Force Uninstall Kaspersky Antivirus with Perfect Uninstaller
- Download and enroll Perfect Uninstaller.
- Run Perfect Uninstaller.
- Create a registry copy.
- Perfect Uninstaller can perform the rest of the task and completely uninstall Kaspersky.
For more about Kaspersky visit kaspersky.activation.com